LISA S. KIM
DIGITAL BRAND STRATEGIST
Experienced in all phases of the Integrated Marketing development life cycle, specializing in Digital and Social Media. Known for delivering impactful brand experiences to connect brands with consumers. Highly adaptable, with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Driven by relentless curiosity and passion for exploring trends in emerging media and developing consumer behavior insights. Effective in environments that foster innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit.
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY / GLACEAU DIVISION, New York, NY 2007 - 2013
Interactive Marketing / Digital Manager (Integrated Marketing) (2011 - 2013)
• Led all aspects of digital and social media marketing for vitaminwater®.
Interactive Producer (2009 - 2011)
• Managed all interactive production and social communications for vitaminwater® and smartwater®.
Art Buyer (2007 - 2010)
• Established first art-buying department for division.
AMERICAN EXPRESS PUBLISHING / FOOD & WINE MAGAZINE, New York, NY 2002 - 2007
Assistant Photo Editor (2004 - 2007)
Photo Assistant (2002 - 2004)
• DNA The Coca-Cola Way of Marketing™ Training
• Brand Value | Brand Love™
• Brand Vision and Architecture
• Brand Archetype
• Core Creative Idea
• Business Growth Strategies
• Shopper Marketing / Messaging
• Sustainability Monitor, GrowNYC - IDEAS CITY Festival
• Usher, New Museum of Contemporary Art - IDEAS City Festival
BS, Graphic Design and Photography
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
• Minor in Japanese Language
• Activities: DJ at WKPS (Penn State Student Radio)
Temple University Rome
• Semester Study Abroad, Rome, Italy
• Upright Citizens Brigade Theater - Improv Comedy 101
• International Center for Photography - completed courses in Studio Lighting, Digital Darkroom